ESIGNS.COM SURVEY STARBUCKS® CARD
• ESIGNS.COM FAQ
• I've submitted my completed survey. Is there anything I should do (or look for) to help make sure I receive my $5.00 Starbucks® eCard?
Once you have completed the survey, please allow four  business days to receive your Starbucks®
card code via email. Business days are Monday through Friday, Weekends and major holidays do not count as business days. The list of holidays observed by eSigns.com may be found here
Please check any spam or junk mail folders you're using for your account on a regular basis to make sure your Starbucks® reward doesn't end up in one of those by mistake. (Such folders normally permanently delete message in them that are 14 days old.)
Yahoo! Mail® Users: Cases have been reported to us where Yahoo! Mail completely blocks the Starbucks® reward email. It may help to use a non-Yahoo! address. It may also help to place [eSigns.com] addresses on your email program's white (approved senders) list.)
• I've not received the "$5 Starbucks card from eSigns!" email, and it has been more than four business days since I completed the survey, what should I do now? (I've been checking my Spam & Junk folders at least once per day, and haven't found the message.)
If this happens, please contact our Customer Service (CS) Department by telephone (1-800-494-5850), email (email@example.com
), live chat (using the button located in the top-right on eSigns.com), or support ticket
CS personnel are available 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Saturdays.
The CS representative you reach should be able to determine the date that the email containing your eCard code was sent out, as well as generating a new code should one be needed.
|PLEASE NOTE: Starbucks® eCard codes created as completed survey rewards expire 14 days after the code is generated.|
• If I have any questions or problems with a Starbucks® eCard, who should I contact?
For questions about your Starbucks® eCard, please contact the Starbucks® Customer Relations Department at (1-800-782-7282). They can answer questions you may have about the card and correct any issues that may come up.
|The Starbucks® word mark and the Starbucks® Logo are trademarks of Starbucks Corporation. Starbucks® is also the owner of the Copyrights in the Starbucks® Logo and the Starbucks® Card designs. All rights reserved. Starbucks® is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.|
Customer Service personnel are available during our service & support hours (all times Eastern):
- 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Friday
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Saturday
You're welcome to contact us by Telephone (1-800-494-5850), Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Live Chat (using the button located in the top-right on eSigns.com), or Support Ticket.